The following is a public service announcement from The Nicaragua Dispatch. We know that spelling is hard, and it’s hot outside, but if you’re going to go out tagging the walls of Managua to protest the Chinese canal this week, it’s worth getting your message straight before you shake the spray paint can.
Take the following unfortunate incident.
1. Viva Nicagua! No al Canal!
2. Psst! Umm excuse me, señorita…
3. I think you misspelled Nicaragua.
4. A la gran…let me fix this.
5. Como era? c..a.g..g..r..a…
6. Bueno, ahora si. Viva Nicarggar Jodidos!